Parent Involvement Opportunities
Parent involvement is directly related to high student achievement. Parents and the community can be involved in the education of our students in a variety of ways. Contact the office if you are interested in helping. Some examples are:
- Tutor a child or a small group of students.
- Read a story to a child or a small group of students.
- Make instructional materials.
- Assist students who are learning at a computer.
- Share your expertise in music, dance, poetry, storytelling, computers, etc. share your cultural, travel or career experiences.
Additionally parents are welcomed to attend our monthly Board of Directors Meetings and or our School Site Council Meetings that occur once or twice per year.