Current SDGVA Opportunities for Employment
Steps to Apply Online
- Complete the online application. We highly recommend you complete your answers to questions on a separate word document in case of internet connection failure. Your work will not be saved online until you hit the submit button at the end of the application.
Complete ALL the answers completely as requested.
Attach resume. If you have difficulties uploading your resume to the site please email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait three business days after submitting your online resume/application form for the first time to receive a response from our Human Resource department regarding your identification number and next steps to take regarding our application process.
Overview of Hiring Process for SDGVA Classroom Educators
- Every educator at SDGVA has completed this application. We’re aware of its length, depth and complexity. It illuminates our fundamental belief that teaching is a noble profession that requires immense dedication, time and personal sacrifice.
- You will receive an identification number when we confirm that we've received your application via email.
- Given that you pass the first round of applications we will email you with a variety of date/time slots to come meet for a group interview with our hiring committee.
- Given you are moved to the next round of the process by the hiring committee you will be invited to an individual interview with our Educational Provost.
SDGVA does not accept applications via email, U.S. mail, or fax. You may submit the online application via our website for consideration. If you require additional assistance with your application or have questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that successful candidates for any position will be subject to a pre-employment background check and tuberculosis (TB) screening.