Current SDGVA Opportunities for Employment
Job postings available for 2023-2024:
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Educator
- Kindergarten Educator
- General Educator (TK-6th Grade)
Steps to Apply Online
- Complete the online application. We highly recommend you complete your answers to questions on a separate word document in case of internet connection failure. Your work will not be saved online until you hit the submit button at the end of the application.
Complete ALL the answers completely as requested.
Attach your resume to the application on Wufoo. If you have difficulties uploading your resume to the site please email it directly to [email protected]
- Wait three business days after submitting your online resume/application form for the first time to receive a response from our Human Resource department regarding your next steps to take regarding our application process.
Overview of Hiring Process for SDGVA Classroom Educators
- Every educator at SDGVA has completed this application. We’re aware of its length, depth and complexity. It illuminates our fundamental belief that teaching is a noble profession that requires immense dedication, time and personal sacrifice.
- You will receive confirmation that we've received your application via email.
- Applicants requested to join a virtual group interview with SDGVA Hiring Team.
- Post-interview candidates will be invited to tour SDGVA from 8am to 10am. Executive Director will meet with candidates after tour for a Q & A period.
- Finalists will conduct a final interview with Administration in-person.
SDGVA does not accept applications via email, U.S. mail, or fax. You may only submit the online application via directions listed above. If you require additional assistance with your application or have questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please note successful candidates for any position are subject to a pre-employment background check, tuberculosis (TB) screening and verification of fully vaccinated (2 shots + booster) for Covid-19.