Current SDGVA Opportunities for Employment
- Middle School Educator
Steps to Apply Online
- Complete the online application. We highly recommend you complete your answers to questions on a separate word document in case of internet connection failure. Your work will not be saved online until you hit the submit button at the end of the application.
Complete ALL the answers completely as requested.Attach resume. If you have difficulties uploading your resume to the site please email it directly to email@example.com
- Wait three business days after submitting your online resume/application form for the first time to receive a response from our Human Resource department regarding your identification number and next steps to take regarding our application process.
Overview of Hiring Process for SDGVA Classroom Educators
- Every educator at SDGVA has completed this application. We’re aware of its length, depth and complexity. It illuminates our fundamental belief that teaching is a noble profession that requires immense dedication, time and personal sacrifice.
- You will receive confirmation when we confirm that we've received your application via email.
- Given that you pass the first round of applications we will email you with a variety of date/time slots to come meet for an interview with our hiring committee.
- After interviews you will be requested to do a teaching demo.
- For the final part of the hiring process you will be invited to an individual interview with our Executive Director and or Director of Academic Achievement.
SDGVA does not accept applications via email, U.S. mail, or fax. You may only submit the online application via directions listed above. If you require additional assistance with your application or have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that successful candidates for any position will be subject to a pre-employment background check and tuberculosis (TB) screening.