Current SDGVA Opportunities for Employment
- Education Specialist Position (Please see post on EDJoin)
Steps to Apply Online
- Complete the online application. We highly recommend you complete your answers to questions on a separate word document in case of internet connection failure. Your work will not be saved online until you hit the submit button at the end of the application.
Complete ALL the answers completely as requested.
Attach your resume to the application on Wufoo. If you have difficulties uploading your resume to the site please email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait three business days after submitting your online resume/application form for the first time to receive a response from our Human Resource department regarding your next steps to take regarding our application process.
Overview of Hiring Process for SDGVA Classroom Educators
- Every educator at SDGVA has completed this application. We’re aware of its length, depth and complexity. It illuminates our fundamental belief that teaching is a noble profession that requires immense dedication, time and personal sacrifice.
- You will receive confirmation that we've received your application via email.
- Given you pass the application screening round we will invite you to meet with our Academic Admin Leadership Team either virtually or in-person depending on state/local safety protocols.
- Typically, we request applicants to complete a teaching demonstration with our students. Due to “Shelter-In-Place” orders this step may be modified in the application process.
- For the final part of the hiring process you will be invited to an individual interview with our Executive Director, Director of Academic Achievement and Director of Business & Operations.
SDGVA does not accept applications via email, U.S. mail, or fax. You may only submit the online application via directions listed above. If you require additional assistance with your application or have questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that successful candidates for any position will be subject to a pre-employment background check and tuberculosis (TB) screening.